Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Something personalized is always nice, especially if it's made by hand - or made by you! Try making your own card. If you're not so creative, try engraving something, getting something embroidered, etc. Think of the person and what they like, what their hobbies are, and maybe buy something that's personal to them like that.
Depending on the length of your relationship and financial standings, price ranges can vary so spend what you feel comfortable with.
Getting something is always better than not, but check out these funny bad gifts - they're all REAL bad gifts given to people!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
- They smile / laugh a lot around you – you make them happy and they just can’t contain themselves
- They point their body towards you, leaning inwards in conversations – this sign shows they’re interested
- They ask lots of questions about you – this shows an obvious sign of interest in your personality, interests, lifestyle, etc.
- They find reasons to be near you or hang out with you
- They introduce you to their friends – meaning they want to hang out more and make sure you’re compatible with their friends. If anything, they want to show you off to their friends.
- They make deep and lasting eye contact – awww how cute is it when they get lost in your eyes. They like you!!!
Anything I’m missing?
Thursday, February 28, 2008
I just read this article on the art of picking up and thought I'd share and see your comments.
They ran an experiment with "attraction coaches" to see if their techniques worked? sooo did they?
Surprisingly, YES. Or maybe not so surprisingly. There were a couple of things they all were successful at. They even taught an average joe guy how to be a chick magnet within a few hours. Here are some of their tips:
- Be unapologetic for your desire as a man. Women like masculine men who have presence and to know who they are.
- Be well groomed and pay attention to the details. This also helps you gain some confidence which girls love.
- Your personality is the most powerful asset in creating attraction. Don't focus on what car you drive of job you have as they're not show stoppers as much as your sense of humour or caring nature.
- Give her sincere compliments on something other than her looks. She's probably used to getting that so tell her something unexpected.
- Focus on conversation on emotional topics, staying away from discussing facts. Facts can kill the mood where as emotional topics can lead to flirting and fun.
- Use humor and misinterpret everything she says as her hitting on you. Turning the tables on the girl confuses her and she is challenged.
- Learn to be physically playful. This beats the "friends" barrier and helps you flirt easier.
- Know when to take charge and constantly lead her - this is really masculine.
- Its NOT ok to be sexually needy, buts its ok to be sexual.
- Be confident in yourself and work to make yourself better. A girl loves a guy with drive and ambition as well as self worth. After all, if you don't love yourself, how can she?
Enjoy! Any more to share?
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
1. Deviation from the norm / schedule (working late eh?)
2. More cell phone calls and reluctance to answer around you (what are they hiding?)
3. Secret / questionable content on their computer. Are they closing screens when you enter or always deleting history?
4. Change in appearance for no reason (all of a sudden, they're doing their hair to go to the mall or dressing up to go grocery shopping)
5. Decrease in sexual appetite - where else are they getting some?
6. They get defensive when you ask questions, even if they're innocent (the guilt gets to them)
7. The passenger seat on the car has changed even though they claim they haven't driven with anyone.
8. Money troubles - do they have less money to go out? Maybe they're spending it going out with someone else.
9. They stop wearing their ring or anything you gave them.
Ofcourse, all of this should be taken with a pinch of salt - nothing works better than sitting down and talking about your concerns.
Good luck to you all and I hope you never have to deal with a cheater!
2. Try text tips
It can be hard to express your thoughts and feelings in writing - so take from the writing experts, quotes, or check out some romantic websites like:
St. Valentine's Love poems
Daily Love Poems
3. Sending romantic e-cards are also great all year round.
4. Crank up the heat
Increase anticipation with a few provocative suggestions. While you may not want to give all the hot details in e-mail, the mere mention of an event or an article of clothing can do the job.
5. Emoticons can be flirty so use them wisely ;)
6. Watch the email address you're sending to and respect that person's email - E-mail sent to company e-mail addresses may be monitored. So be discreet or stick with a personal e-mail account whenever you can.
Happy Emailing :)